Covid -19 Updates
Pelham Cares remains open to meet the needs of our community during this unprecedented time. For the health and safety of our Staff, Volunteers and Clients, we have implemented changes in accordance to Public Health regulations and recommendations:
- To practice social distancing measures, access to our facility is limited to staff and necessary volunteers. Thorough sanitation practices have been implemented.
- Food hampers will be pre-packed based on family size and made available for pickup from our garage area. Pickup is limited to one individual at a time.
- Our Medical Transportation Program are available, for the safety of our clients and volunteer drivers. Masks are required to be worn by both driver and passenger. New procedures have been put in place for safety.
- Donations of food, personal hygiene and household products are gratefully appreciated, and quarantined prior to handling and distribution.
- Our office hours have NOT changed, we are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 – Noon.
If you are IN NEED…do not hesitate to contact us by phone 905-892-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to HELP…as the need for our services is expected to increase, we are grateful for donations of food or funds. For online monetary donations, locate the DONATE button at the top of this page. THANK YOU!
We continue to adjust to the situation as it unfolds. Please monitor our social media and website for updates and changes.
Please see the following information to take the necessary steps to stay healthy and well: