Please consider holding an event to benefit Pelham Cares! Events can involve collecting donations of food, personal care items, or household products. Events can involve collecting monetary donations….or BOTH!
Every year we are grateful to the individuals, businesses, churches, organizations and schools who find exciting ways to collect donations for Pelham Cares!
Examples include house party, garage sale, car wash, vendor fair, in lieu of birthday, anniversary or Christmas gifts, etc. with proceeds going to support Pelham Cares assisting families in the community.
A Few Event Tips
1. Contact Pelham Cares for information and assistance, and to make them aware of the event for mention on our Facebook page and Website;
2. Determine our most needed items (if appropriate), refer to our Items Needed List;
3. Drop-off donations at our office, hours are 8:30 – noon Monday thru Friday, or by appointment;
4. Contact Pelham Cares for a pick-up if required, during office hours. If a pickup is requested please pack items in small boxes or bags for ease of handling;
5. When requested, Pelham Cares will make every effort to have a volunteer or staff member attend the event.
For suggestions, help to organize the event, to borrow bins or barrels, or to obtain brochures or signage, contact Jennifer Dubé, Client Services Coordinator, Pelham Cares at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-892-5300.